PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY
Planning children’s birthday parties is extremely fun, but can be stressful! Nothing however beats seeing the excitement in their face when they are having fun.
Dare to Dance has been operating since 2008 and has a full timetable that runs weekly, 3 staff members and a rising number of happy students.
After being approached earlier this year by a students parent asking if we would host a birthday party for their daughter, and it being such a success, we have got the party bug! Its so rewarding seeing children having fun teaching them the things we love to do, DANCE!!! With it being different to a normal class structure, its nice to break away and have fun entertaining rather than just teaching.
We do a combination of dance styles, hip hop and jazz being the main style, listening to current pop songs. Ballet themes can also be arranged. We are also happy to follow a desired theme if you wish!
If you are interested in booking a party please read the below information and email Alison 🙂
Happy Party Planning!
Email Alison: email@example.com
What you get:
- 2 hours of entertainment where children learn various dance steps and combinations where its put together in a routine to display
- Fun and silly dress ups
- Games such as limbo and musical statues
- Whilst the dance party is happening parents can set up food outside
- 1 hour of set up and pack up time included in the 3 hours
- The Studio is the dance/party room, the back waiting room is where presents and food can be set up/or out the back if weather permits.
- As the venue is a dance studio, party food needs to be prepared at home and set up at the venue by the parent/guardian. There is a microwave and kettle available.
- A trestle table can be provided; however, you need to let me know in advance.
- The Studio is to be left tidy, the party leader (teacher) will mop once the party is complete.
- Rubbish needs to be taken with the hirer.
- Dance Parties are designed for children aged 5-12years.
- Approximately 8-15 children at a time.
- The teacher will discuss with the parent what style of dance, likes and dislike and so on prior to the party.
- Parties need to be paid in full by the Friday before the party date or can be paid in Cash on the day. No Eftpos available, Only Cash or Bank Transfer.
- Party Terms and Conditions. Please sign. Terms and Conditions PARTIES
Parties are $280 GST inclusive